NousPratIT, is a start-up, driven, Greek company that provides solutions in the Development & Implementation areas of IT.
Founded by professionals with over 20 years experience in information technology at the areas of Sales, Services, Software Development, Project Management and Business Development.
Due to the recent expansion of our client portfolio in Greece, we are looking to grow our Agile, SW Product Development Team with an inspired Project Manager to deliver state-of-the-art IT solutions and Products.
- Be responsible for the project management of multiple projects, including, planning, the definition of tasks and deliverables
- Draft deliverables such as the Business Case, Project Strategy or Vision documents
- Track activities against the plan: provide regular, accurate, and timely reports.
- Participate in functional and technical working groups and progress meetings
- Monitor costs, timescales, and resources used
- Ensure that delivered systems are implemented within these criteria
- Provide effective coordination for the project team (including external stakeholders) ensuring that team members are motivated
- Conduct and analyze business requirements
You will join an enthusiastic team of software developers, work with cutting-edge technologies delivering IT Solutions for challenging projects.
- University Degree in Information Technology or any other relevant discipline
- Experience in consulting/business analysis or project management of web applications or IT Consulting projects
- Fluency in English
- Experience in project management activities within application development
- An excellent communicator (written and verbally)
- In possession of strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated & goal-oriented
- Good at giving presentations
- An analytical mind with attention to detail
- Competitive compensation package
- Continuous learning and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
*Please submit your CV in English
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Information Technology
|Tel: 210 5121211||Opening Hours: 9.00 – 17.00||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|